TTELA – returned bidder to Saab sale confirmed!

A Googly translation from a brand new story by Magnus Nordberg at TTELA.
As picked up here at SU earlier today from remarks made by Jan-Ake Jonsson, it seems a bidder is returning to the game with a better offer for the purchase of Saab.
Saab’s two final candidates have been three. This is then a stakeholder, previously screened away, come back with a better offer.
– They try to come into the picture again, “says Saab informationschef Eric Geer, and confirms that the two final candidates now been joined by a third.
TTELA has previously written that the two remaining candidates are likely to be owner-American investment company The Renco Group and the Swedish sports car manufacturer Koenigsegg, backed up by Scandinavian capital.
Who is the third challenger is Eric Geer does not want to reveal.
– But it is not Fiat, “he says.
And it is not American Ripplewood, which passed a different reputation for some Swedish media recently.
– No, it is not. This is just to listen to what Fritz Henderson (GM boss) said, “says Geer.
The Fritz Henderson said at Monday’s press conference, to a direct question about Saab, was as follows:
– I do not believe that Ripplewood or Fiat is interested in Saab, said GM chief, before he went on to note that there are three possible bidders, but that neither of these two are in the process.
The interest now being given a new push to take over Saab, visited Trollhättan Saab and a few weeks ago. The bids are then came in with, however, was apparently not good enough.
Who it is we do not know, but a reasonable assumption is that Saab see this player as a wholly owner candidate. Otherwise, it had hardly opened the door again in this mode.
– It is a stakeholder who has enough capital, “said Geer, adding that it is not case of any Chinese interest.