Do you have any automotive plans for 2011?

I ask this one every year, but it’s still always fun to see what people are up to.

As posted earlier today, I’m kicking off 2011 with some upgrades to my Saab 9-3 Monte Carlo. They should keep the car ticking along with an extra burst of fun until we pay the house off and start saving for our first all-new Saab.

But what about you?

Are you planning on upgrading your current car, like I am?

Or are you thinking of a replacement vehicle?

Saab have the new 9-5. There are great deals going on the Saab 9-3. If you’re in the UK, the Saab 9-3 Carlsson looks like a very compelling deal. Sweden (and other European countries) get the low emissions Saab 9-3 TTiD sedan, which will be joined by a similar low emissions Saab 9-3 SportCombi very soon.

Then there’s the other new stuff for 2011….

The Saab 9-5 SportCombi will come around mid-year.

The Saab 9-4x will come around May for the US and August for Europe.

The Saab 9-3 Independence Edition Convertible will also come around mid year, limited to just 366 vehicles worldwide.

And there will also be a Saab 9-3 Griffin Edition to see the model through until it’s replaced late in 2012.

——

So what are your plans for 2011?

Improvement, replacement, or none at all?

Coen

My plan is to keep on working on my MY97 9000CS 2.3T Automatic. I want to restore it to showroom condition. The latest fix was a new head gasket.

turbin
turbin

I hear ya, may go the same way with my 98 9000 Anniversary.

Johan
Johan

I have my eyes set on the new 9-5 SC to replace our 9-3 SC (2008).

Esone
Esone

Just Do it 😀

saab93f
saab93f

“I have my eyes set on the new 9-5 SC to replace our 9-3 SC (2008).”

Those would be my words too. If the pricing in Finland is right, then it could be TTiD XWD Vector.

Oistein
Oistein

+1 if the price is right in Norway that is. Would also consider the Aero version which is may “dream” car.

Lansen Walraet
Lansen Walraet

Same here, replacing a 9-3 sc from 2006.

Lansen Walraet
Lansen Walraet

Sorry thats à 9-5 sh and a 9-3 sh. Can’t wait to see the final 95 sporthatch.

Kanundrum

Need some wheels for the Turbox! That and maybe a few hirsch goodies!

Marque
Marque
I have my 1994 900S 2.3L coupe in dolphin grey. (Surprisingly so, she’s also called Dolphin.) I own her for 8 years now, and already it has a complete 9-3 Viggen outfit (w/o the rear wing – it’s standard as yet) I only wish it were automatic and turbo. I had plans to replace it to a 2002 9-3SE Black Coupe, automatic & turbo, but not quite Viggen style, nor the grey colour I still admire. So I calculated I’d be better off if I take a deep breath and go upgrading mine to automatic & turbo (the classic entry… Read more »
Bernard
Bernard

Marque,

Sell your 2.3 and buy a Turbo. The cost of swapping the engine, transmission, ECU, dash, and dozens of other parts will be more than the cost of a decent used 2.0T.
You will basically need to buy a used car just to get the parts for the swap. You may as well go the other way and put any upgraded parts from your present car into the new car.

Marque
Marque

Bernard, thanks for your suggestions. The thing is that apart from the viggen bodywork, I have already a lot of hi-fi cables, chassis-protection and a lot of smaller things in my 900 installed, all these would already cost a lot of labour to get transfered. Very tough decision… First I get a decent quote and then I’ll have the two things to compare…

MarkoA
MarkoA
Planning on upgrading, yes. I would love to get some Hirsch goodies for my SC. Leather sports steering wheel would be nice. I´m not that much of a fan of 9-3 Aero steering wheel. Those (nice looking) grey plastic pieces are very cold in a cold morning. Hirsch wheel looks just perfect. And who knows if I´ll get some other leather trim parts from them as well. Right now (2011) I have no plans on replacing the vehicle. I truly love this 9-3 Aero SC! It´s just so cool and comfortable. At 12000km right now, it´s still almost as it… Read more »
Lucantropo

I’ve bought recently (Nov 2010) my new Saab 9-3SS… and I’ll get a MapTun Stage1 in February.. -))

I’m also working to manage two of my frends change their car with a Saab by the end of the Year.

Let’s help Saab sell better !!

Jouni72
Jouni72

Planning to buy 9-5 SC ttid as soon as it comes out, and selling back a very good 9-3X ttid to my dealer (bought in Dec -09)

Urb
Urb

I’m not a SAAB owner yet, and I actually ordered a new 2011 (might be 2012 depending on when it will be manufactured) Audi A5 Sportback 2.0 TDI Quattro yesterday to replace my 2009 Audi A3 Sportback 2.0 TDI.
I’m waiting for the next generation 9-3 to arrive before I’ll become a real SAABnut and SAAB owner =)

Phoenix
Phoenix

Nothing wrong with the A5 but you are very welcome back next time 😉

Urb
Urb

I always feel welcome when I speak with SAAB people! I think I will be a SAAB owner next time I change car, and I choosed the A5 SB as a car while I wait for ng 9-3! And the A5 Sportback got some SAAB characteristics aswell, it’s a hatchback 🙂

GWC
GWC

I just made the decision to stay in my ’06 9-3 Aero SC for a couple more years. The factory warranty will expire next week … I bought essentially a $1,100 insurance policy (extended warranty – GM Major Guard) which will give me three more years of coverage and 24,000 more miles. I’ve only put 35k miles on it in four years so the warranty should serve me well. Just couldn’t take the chance of dropping a transmission or something expensive like that.

Red J

The Frenchie from my wife has an engine with a bad reputation (1.6 Diesel from PSA/Ford), so maybe we will go for a 9-3 SS Griffin TTid or BioPower.
Although a Independence Day Edition Convertible would also be a fantastic replacement, but I think it will be too much for my pocket.

Peter G.
Peter G.

End of 2010 brought some upgrades to my 9-5 MY 2000 2.0t/TK (bigger turbine, custom software, aero clutch), the car will get new dampers (205.000 km on the dial) +powerflex bush kit, maybe a bigger intercooler and a 3″ exhaust…

svizzera
svizzera
In 2010 I attended the Intsaab meet in Interlaken so few days before this event the dual exhaust system with diffusor were installed and some decals were put on my 9-3 SportCombi by guys from Hirsch. At the moment the front splitters are already painted and will be installed when the winter ends. I also hardly think about 18” Hirsch wheels 🙂 anyway some goodies will be installed before the insaab meeting in Finland! Don’t think I will change my car this year, but the new 9-5SC makes me very curious….and due to the very ‘”snowy” winter maybe a 9-4X… Read more »
StefanH STHLM 93X
StefanH STHLM 93X

Would very much like to swap my 9-3X (May10) for a NG9-5SS or NG9-5SC. Who wouldn´t? 🙂
But after only one year it´s probably not a very good idea, economically that is. :/

A smaller plan is to see if its possible to get the LED signature light to shine “stronger”.
Does anybody know if there are any replacements for the existing LED?
🙂

StefanH STHLM 93X
StefanH STHLM 93X

Someone? Audi has a strong front LED light.
I want one too. Can the existing be changed into a stronger LED source. Anyone with electrical skills?

Chris
Chris

2011 will maybe be remembered as the year I bought my first SAAB. I am very much looking forward to seeing the 9-4X at the Brussels auto show.

Wait & see.

Philip
Philip

Is buying your first car an improvement? Never the less, that is definitely my goal of 2011. My plan is to take a small trip to the mother-land (sweden) and find a good 9000 CS. I live in Copenhagen so it is not an epic voyage I’m going on. I would prefer a ‘95-‘97 2.3l 170 bhp with a lot of extras (leather, cruise, ACC, alloy(s), ect.). The amount of value for money you get from that vehicle is amazing!

Tompa
Tompa

With the risk of getting beat up in an ally but a gang of looney Saab nuts….

I am now driving a Toyota Aygo MultiMode…. 3 cylinders/68hp of raw power 😉
The Saab 900SE Stays for the time being. It will be sold though and traded for a 9K Automatic.

Cheers/Tom

Robin M

Tom,
we have one living next door but he does get on very well with our Saabs so you should be ok, lol.
(It’s black and there is a badge on the back to let us know)

Tompa
Tompa

Black Aygo… Oh thats for the mean boys 😉
Mine is “Old farts Toyota Silver” 😀

Cheers buddy/Tom

Ps. Hope to see you soon Robin Ds.

Aero
Aero

I my self is unfortunately stocked with my Passat for two more years (company car) but my wife might be lucky. We are planning to change her 9-3SC 2006 to 9-3x later this year. And of course there is the old 900 turbo 1980 in the garage that will come out again this spring. Its just standing there and waiting for all the snow to melt.

Cliff
Cliff

I think the MY2002 Arc Sportestate needs new suspension or something to fix an ever so slightly droopy right backside – a new year refresh is needed I suspect but perhaps understandable after
125 000 km. Will do what it takes to keep it in good running order. Being in Australia, still checking regularly for signs of life on the Australian Saab website re: dealer locators and the much awaited arrival of the 9-5.

Peter, Sweden
Peter, Sweden

I’m thinking about getting a Maptun Stage 1 for my 9-3 Aero V6 — really interested in it after seeing your little video 🙂 Also hoping to get a chance to buy back my old 9000 SuperSport and restoring it to former glory…

But most of all I’m waiting for 2012, and to getting an all new 9-3! I won’t be able to afford the Aero-version, though, so I hope the car will convince me in every other aspect….

hughw
hughw
If I can swing it, I will be trading in my 2009 9-3SC (purchased only 11 months ago as a dealer demo) for a 9-5SC. I drove 9000s and 9-5s since 1987 and while I like t 9-3 a lot, I just love the spaciousness, and especially the seats, of the larger car. We travel a lot from New York City to Martha’s Vineyard and although there’s usually only my wife and I, the car invariably is full of presents (Xmas), food (Thanksgiving), furniture, or whatever. We laugh that no two people ever traveled with so much stuff, but we… Read more »
Jimmy "Booza" Björn
Jimmy "Booza" Björn

I´m going to order a brand new 9-3 ttid 180 hk SportSedan in March or April! It depends on when the facelift on the 9-3 is available 😀 It is an white Vector TX with all extra equipment except the sunroof and navigation. Like this one

Patrik B
Patrik B

I have been thinking about upgrading our SAAB 9-3 Aero 2010 (2.0t BioPower SportCombi with manual transmission) with Hirsch tuning.

But it seems that there are no such tuning available for the Swedish market so now I don’t need to think about that anymore.

Red J

What about this?

Patrik B
Patrik B

Check this document; http://extranet.hirsch-performance.ch/data/?

Enter model year 2010 and you will notice that for the manual transmission there is a “Low CO2 Transmission” note and that the upgrade isn’t available in Sweden…

Red J

Patrik,
it is available over here in Germany.
So if you live nearby Göteborg, you only have to take the ferry to Kiel 😉

Martin D
Martin D

Upgrade? maybe something from Hirsch (leather dash, exhaust, ?)

Replacement? Waiting for a small Saab (9.2?) and convince my wife to buy it 😉

TurboLover
TurboLover

I have a 2010 Dame Edna 2,3t BP SC in silver full with goodies. So I am one of those lucky 30k people who bought a Saab last year :-). Will keep it at least until 2013, when I hope to get my hands on the new 9-5 SC

Danni
Danni
The MY01 9-5 Aero will get new shocks – Koni FSD and a Maptuner software upgrade as well as a gearbox replacement (used and from Hedemora, Sweden). With no prospect of any news on the horizon and risking the ire of my co-Saab nuts, I took delivery today of a Volvo S40 1.6D drive manual 4-door sedan. I know I should be slaughtered, but this is the closest I could get in laying my hands on anything Swedish, automotive that is. I know the powerplant has been touted as unreliable, but, by Toutatis, at least I will be a living… Read more »
J Fan

I’d be interested to hear your thought on the S40.

Back in 2008 I went to the showroom and sat in a few – I really liked the V50. The interior is so much nicer and more comfortable than it looks in photos. It’s a good sized vehicle, very pleasant. I’d have bought one except Volvo don’t make a gearbox/engine combo that suits me and our beloved tax system.

would also be good to hear your Volvo vs. Saab experience.

Nils
Nils
The S40/V50 is a nice car with Swedish (winter) qualities. (Check out http://www.volvoforums.org.uk). I have a V50 1.6D Drive since 2009 and it is a modern and nice car, much quieter than my OG 9-3. However, it is not a Saab in terms of suppleness and comfort and I have some Saab nostalgia, that’s why I’m lurking around here. 2011 is kind of too early for me to change car and like many others I am looking forward to the next gen 9-3. But the low emissions 9-3 TTid deserves credit and Saab need our support, so I may take… Read more »
J Fan

Aye, I’m on the Volvo forum already, usually floating around the 700/900 section 🙂 but tend to look through all as I’m interested in Volvo. I too am here for sentimental reasons as we had Saabs when I was a kid and I’d like to buy a new one someday.

Danni
Danni
I have astutely done the same for my 9-5 Aero now for years and the has gone beyond its shelf-life. Those 5-10 minutes has saved me fortunes. Luckily in this part of the world, we don’t even have a word for snow – so the snow argument is out of the window as the mercury reading is hovering at 38 degrees Celcius daily. I flew co Ust-Liga, 150km from St Petersburg, then onto Moscow, then 1500km south to Astrakhan on the Caspian Sea’ skirted into Tengiz, Kazakhstan and finally flew to Odessa, Ukraine to view the sulphur terminals in Ilyichevsk… Read more »
Rune
Rune
Grrr. The V50 is utterly unreliable in even the smallest amounts of snow. It will get stuck faster than you can say “icecream”. My dad’s 1998 9-5 and my own 9000 drove rings around it. I’m confident the 9-3 would easily navigate through that snow as well. I was very surprised when the V50 did not even attempt to go in the snow. As for the interior… What is with the placement of the red triangle button? Why is it shining so bright? It was reflected in the windshield and kept annoying me for miles. This was soon forgotten when… Read more »
J Fan
That’s disappointing Rune. What kind of tyres were on the V50 in the snow? My brother’s old S40 proved to be the most popular car in our house during the recent snow in UK/Ireland. Our next door neighbours, both 9-3SS, did not move for weeks and I have a fond memory of another neighbour driving at about 6000 rpm in his bmw, spinning his wheels but travelling about 2 mph. As my neighbour demonstrated, here in Ireland, we don’t know how to drive in the snow, but it was a pleasure to drive the S40 without any drama. If this… Read more »
Rune
Rune

I did not look too closely at the tyres. All I know is that they were studded.

The car had 16000 km on the odometer. It is possible that the tyres had seen some wear. I am thinking of giving the Hertz guys a call and ask.

Kurt Hoffmann/Saab99Turbo.com

if I can just finally get the headliner in my 1988 SPG fixed I’ll be ecstatic. Getting the stereo working would be a nice bonus. Recently turned over 90,000 miles!

BengtP
BengtP

I am about to swap my 9/3 SC 1,9 Tid Vector active (Company car) to something new and have problems to decide what the replacement should be. Combi/Diesel/XWD would be a perfect combination, definitively Combi/Diesel. Don’t know if I can wait for 9/5 SC and it is a little too big for me anyway. Hopefully the face lifted 9/3 will be right for me, but need more info here.
Stay tuned.

Per
Per

Jepp, I am about to order a new company cruiser. Have looking at BMW 3 series and SAAB 9-3 SS and they Are both very good cars.
The Saab is a better deal and if the leasing company say ok, I will probably end up with jet black SS with TTiD enginge 130 and satnav and black sport interior.

Esone
Esone

Just do it 😀 You never regret when you have experienced the Saab for a while 🙂

Greeting from happy 9-3 ss owner.

J Fan

I had planned to buy my first new car in 2011. My girlfriend now lives in a different country and my finances shall be stretched. Back to the car auctions… hooray 🙁

Ugh, I bet you anything I’m driving a Nissan Tiida in 2011. Bleh.

Swade, that’s a nice picture of your Saab – 280bhp and 400nm sounds like fun!

Arild

Maybe you should get both a new Saab and a new girlfriend? 😉

J Fan

haha, that actually made me ‘laugh out loud’ 🙂 Tempting, but she’s very nice – any girl that puts up with/endorses my affection for climbing under cars and pointing excitedly at some obscure model, whilst not having a clue what I’m talking about, gets my vote 🙂

As it is, I could (realistically) just about stretch to a new base 9-3 diesel manual, but, call my an old age pensioner, the Saab I’d like is about double that price – a 9-5 petrol auto!

Lars S
Lars S

I bought a Maptun stage 1 upgrade for my 9-3 last year and is satisfied with that. No further plans for this car right now.

The 99 is in for some maintainance work as I plan to drive it again in the summer. I’ll have to do some welding and some minor repairs in order to achieve that. I hope I’ll have time to work on the body of this car aswell. There is visible rust on it but IMHO it is far from looking like a wreck.

Peter Gilbert
Peter Gilbert

I will need new tires for my Viggen and 95 Aero Combi. I will go to 225/45/17 on the Viggen as the extra hp SQR upgrade wore the stock size out. The one directional tires seem to become very noisy after a while. I am considering a multi-directional pattern for more even wear on both sides.

When we talk of improving our Saabs in the upcoming year, I hope that Saab has NG 95’s at every Auto Show. Remember most people don’t know the company is still in business. This is why the sales are what they are.

Peter Gilbert
Peter Gilbert

Kikaluka
Kikaluka

1 Enjoy my Spyker shares, +30% today, +50% since December
2 Hirsch my convertible (engine and interoir)
3 Trade in my Landrover LR4 for 2012 9-5 + Hirsch

Magnus
Magnus

I will replace my 2007 9-3 SC with a new 9-5 SC the minute it hits the dealers here in Stockholm. I’m looking forward to celebrate midsummer in my new car!

Dippen
Dippen

replacement of my og9-3 to a 9-3 TTiD but that will be after the summer.

offtopic: Has anyone noticed the Spyker-shares latley?…

Smithy

I noticed, currently at a value of 5.77 per share, it’s rising.

Red J

Do you mean this ?

Last closing price 4.53

Price 1 week ago 3.72 +53.79 %
Price 1 month ago 3.18 +80.13 %
Price 6 months ago 2.40 +138.38 %
Price 1 year ago 2.00 +186.05 %

It really is interesting, because the last time they reached those levels some important things happened previous to that.
-Feb (Spyker buys Saab)
-Oct ( Saab and BMW announce an alliance)

It seems like people are starting to believe.
Maybe I should buy Spyker shares instead of anew Saab 😉

J Fan

Anyone have any other useful links to read up about this? I may not buy a Saab this year, but buying shares would be nice.

Kikaluka
Kikaluka

Buying Saab/Spyker shares and cars is the way to go. They should change the name on the stockmarket to Saab Spyker, so all those high income traders notice Saab is a winning brand, and might be tempted to try one…

nickX
nickX

Buy a thousand shares today and get a new 9-5 SC for them in about 8 months!
🙂

Talladegan
Talladegan

I am hoping to get another 6-8 months out of my 2001 9-3 TiD, which has a mileage on the odometer not dissimilar to that on the Millennioum Falcon.

Then upgrade back to a low lieage 9-5 wagon/estate, probably a diesel (old style).

Times are tough but not tough enough to de-Saab!

Joppe
Joppe
I plan on getting a 9-3SC, likely a VectorTX TTiD 180hp, as a company car. Plans could however change depending on what tweaks/update that comes on the 9-3 this spring… An AeroTTiD would be nice 😉 but that is out of reach right now due to a 130 g/km CO2 cap on new cars via my employer. My 1999 og9-3 is going to stay as well, although downgraded to 2nd car. I’m likely going to give it an engine overhaul once my SC arrives. It deserves it after 340 000 km of faithful service (230 000 km of which in… Read more »
rallyelwood

My Saab 99 T16 is going more towards a racing car…
This season I will put in a roll cage, 6-point harness, racingseats, intercooler to the engine, 900 cooling system and adjustable links in the rear suspension. Among other things…

Oscar, from Barcelona

No plans to change in here. I have a 900 sport coupe from 1996 (220K kilometers and going strong) and a MB SLK 200 from 1999 (105K kilometers and in perfect condition). If they resist me, I will not change. If not, it will be another Saab (a second hand one, though).

Jason Petho
Jason Petho

Only thing on the agenda for this year is a new set of summer wheels and tires for my 2008 9-3 SS Aero and a road trip. Hopefully I can break 25,000 kilometres this year!

Any suggestions on the tires? I will more than likely purchase a set of Saab rims.

Jason Petho

Erik D
Erik D

Jason, I would say that depends on what you’re using the car for…
Unless you’re big on burnouts and racing away from the traffic lights, I’d go with premium tires for reasons of safety and comfort…

For me it looks like Nokian, Continental or Michelin this spring…

If you’re hooked on testing 0-60 or the limits of cornering speed then go with tires that are fairly cheap… Since you’ll be replacing them shortly… 😉

Jason Petho
Jason Petho

The Saab is the highway car, so something that sticks to the road in the twisty highways of British Columbia but something comfortable when driving across the uneventful and horrid roads in the plains of Alberta and Saskatchewan. Having decent traction in wet conditions would be an added bonus.

Thanks Erik!

Jason Petho

GerritN
GerritN
We’ll keep our 1999 9-5 and 2002 Viggen in as good a shape as possible. The 9-5 probably needs a new clutch soon, but it still drives great and looks just too pretty to replace it. This car survived a couple of accidents and had its turbo replaced, it just needs a new grill (chrome started bubbling, new grill already bought) and some little rust spots to be taken care off. Great car for driving though snow and ice. The Viggen is my collectors car, though it gets driven on a daily basis. Baby it and see if it sticks… Read more »
GerritN
GerritN
One thing I forgot to mention and which, I think, has some bearing for future Saab models. The main reason why we are attached to our 1999 9-5 is that it doesn’t feel like a throw away item. The car looks and feels ‘substantial’, I can’t put it any other way. In that sense it is much like the 1991 900S it replaced and I still feel the pain when we let that one be carted off to its final resting place. Given some TLC these are cars that can go on for a long time without you feeling the… Read more »
Hagan
Hagan

I know the feeling. Don’t know how I could let go of My -98 9000 bsr turbo. 230000 km and still feels great. Aero suspension makes her even better. But wife wants a new 9-3 sc ttid so we’ll see. But mt baby, og 9-3 convertible stays as long as she wants

Ken H
Ken H

Clutching straws – the Boxster is built by Valmet in Finland, so there’s a chance it was built by people who built Saab cabriolets…?

GerritN
GerritN

Yep, it was assembled by Valmet in Uusikaupunki (Finland), just like my Viggen!

Smithy

Steven, did you ever bring this up as a perspective-giver during the discussions about Saab’s loan?

The article is from the 22 December 2010.

The EIB has granted Volvo 600 million, approximately SEK 5.5 billion, in loans and the EU Commission has approved the arrangement with a government guarantee.

Smithy

More importantly:

The government has decided to provide state guarantees for a loan of 3.55 billion.

– This is the same collateral as the Saab loan. The Debt Office has cleared, “said Maud Olofsson (C).

The government does not provide guarantees for the entire sum to the EIB has granted due under Olofsson that Volvo wanted it that way.

The money will be used to develop green technology, fuel-efficient engines. The company must invest as much ..

– This is one way to ensure that the development takes place in our country. It is a way to control up there in Sweden, “Olofsson.

Nate 9-3
Nate 9-3

Nothing major here: Genuine SAAB 2 point sub-frame brace and four new tires for the Turbo X SC. I cannot wait to take a corner once the snow melts!

Alexandros
Alexandros

…unfortunately, not enough capital for a new Saab…but I would like to replace my wife’s VW Golf VI with a 9-3/9-5 Sport Combi (not older than MY 2007, at least 150 hp). She would love to drive a Dame Edna 9-5 in red, like yours RedJ….

Esone
Esone

It is individually what you like best. 9-5 is comfort machine. 9-3 is light and snazzy, and fabulous to drive. I have experience with both.

Red J

For 15.000 € you can find a true Red devil in Berlin.
9-5 SC Aero + Hirsch
with every single extra available at that time.

BaRa
BaRa

I just had my replacement in December, so I think my plans can be summarized as “none”. But I do have great expectations: as soon as it stops raining I can drop the top. And I plan to do that as often as weather conditions allow it 😉

gunteman
gunteman

Unfortunately (?) the offices of my job moved, so I now live 3 minutes walk from work. Even keeping my 9-5 -00 is really silly, but it’s so precious to me.

Anddeu
Anddeu

The Independence Edition could be interesting. If i like the edition maybe i trade my convertible in.

vladarh
vladarh

sorry but no upgrades for me this year. i lost my job and have to sell my saab. :(((((

Keeping my 9-3SS shipshape is my goal for the year. May get a Stage 1 Maptun upgrade if I haveany spare cash. I am waiting for the new 9-3 but if my numbers come up on the lottery Ill be visiting Rob and Jason at Springmans to order a new 9-5 with Edge wheels.

Kristjan
Kristjan

My 9000 CC Airflow has already a bmw e34 rear axle and a Audi ABH V8 engine ;). This summer I’m drifting.

Anders