USA Hirsch dealer listing

Hirsch recently loaded up the dealer listing for the United States on their website. As you can see, it’s a small selection of dealers, but most of the Saab-populated areas should find themselves with some coverage.

The Hirsch website’s listing seems to be sorted by the name of the town the dealership exists in. I’ve organised this one by state, which hopefully might give you a quicker reference.

UPDATE: Whilst this list does appear on the Hirsch website, since posting it here, I’ve been advised that it’s a preliminary listing and may not be a complete representation of dealers that will carry Hirsch products. More may opt-in in the near future.

Also note that Hirsch products won’t be available in the US until the second quarter of the 2011.

Thanks to Sapan for the tip.

——

California
Continental Motors, 617 South Coast Highway, Oceanside, CA-92054, Phone +1 760 722-1868

Connecticut
Mitchell Saab, 384 Hopmeadow Street, CT 06070-Simsbury, Phone +1 860 408-6065

Iowa
Meyer Garage, 2687-480th Street, IA 50455-McIntire, Phone +1 641 737-2239

Massachusetts
Charles River Saab, 570 Arsenal Street, MA 02472-Watertown, Phone +1 617 923-9230

Shaw Saab, 22 Pond Street, 22 Pond Street, MA 02061-Norwell, Phone +1 781 982-7222

128 Sales Inc., 614 North Avenue, MA 01880-Wakefield, Phone +1 781 224-3700

Hyannis Saab, 600 Yarmouth, MA 02601-Hyannis, Phone +1 508 760-2700

Pioneer Valley Sales & Service, P.O. Box 254, MA 01373-South Deerfield, Phone +1 413 665-2140

Maine
Stetson Auto Sales, 1174 Eastern Road Route 131, ME 04864-Warren, Phone +1 207 273-2345

O’Connor Saab of Augusta, 268 State Street, ME 04330-Augusta, Phone +1 207 622-6336

Michigan
Saab of Troy, 1819 Maplelawn, MI 48084-Troy, Phone +1 248 205-1333

Trio Motors, Inc., P.O. Box 190178, MI 48519-Burton, Phone +1 810 742-7250

Minnesota
Morries’s Cadillac – Saab, 7400 Wayzata Boulevard, MN 55426-Minneapolis, Phone +1 952 544-0096

Montana
Dana Saab, 2046 Grand Avenue, MT 59102-Billings, Phone +1 406 656-7654

New Jersey
Reinertsen Motors Inc., 295 Route #53, NJ 07834-Denville, Phone +1 973 627-0616

New York
Sports Car Centre of Syracuse, Ltd., 3105 Erie Blvd. East, NY 13214-Syracuse, Phone +1 315 446-5010

Checkpoint Foreign Car S&S Inc., 487 Kenmore Avenue, NY 14223-Buffalo, Phone +1 716 836-2033

Brownell Motors, Inc., P.O. Box 413, NY 12524-Fishkill, Phone +1 845 831-3000

Pennsylvania
Kunkle Motors, RR 1, P.O. Box 386, PA 18612-Dallas, Phone +1 570 675-1546

Virginia
International Motors Ltd., 540 S. Washington Street, VA 22046-Falls Church, Phone +1 703 534 0770

Vermont
P J’s Auto Village, 2073 Williston Road, VT 05403-South Burlington, Phone +1 802 862-0875

Zac

One dealer for all of California? That seems a little ridiculous. But I’m sure (or hope) more dealers will be certified once the Hirsch rollout starts happening. I’m thrilled about the availability in the States.

Iiari
Iiari

I’m guessing some dealers will probably do some good online business with this as well given the distribution between states.

100%Saab
100%Saab

I just made a small purchase from Saab USA Parts, so maybe I can do this by mail?

Or, how about a remote performance upgrade via Onstar?

James from Seattle
James from Seattle

@Zac
More like one for all of West Coast.
I suppose Montana would contribute to the ‘coast, but you know what I mean.

100%Saab
100%Saab

Montana but not Texas?

Quickening
Quickening

What dealers are in Texas still?

100%Saab
100%Saab

Lubbock for one.

mo
mo

demontrond and ron carter in houston.

Quickening
Quickening

How is Ron Carter hanging on to their franchise? Its a Caddy/Saab dealership and neither company wants their dealerships combined…

saabdude
saabdude

Don’t feel bad…there are NONE for New York City and Long Island…and there are about 12 MILLION people living in this area…and a LOT of SAABs. Let’s hope that changes.

But then again…there are very few SAAB dealers to begin with in this area…and the ONE in Suffolk County (pop. 1.6 mil) and one of the two in Nassau County (pop. 1.5 mil) I wouldn’t do business with anyway. There is one in Western Nassau County who are great…but not YET listed for Hirsch…and then ONE for New York City (pop. 8.5 mil).

2-don
2-don

“NO TEXAS”, I know!!!

Jake
Jake

WOOOO!!!

Go MITCHELL!!!

(they’re my favorite CT dealer: their Subaru dealer is the only one that takes car of our car… Nice people, too!)

kanundrum

Same with IM Motors in Falls Church! 🙂

Darryl - New Salem Saab
The other day we had a conference call with Saab USA. A ton of awesome news was shared. One being the new Hirsch performance parts program which should start in Q2. Interestingly, we were told dealers were partisipating on their own decision and to do so we needed to purchase a tool to download software. No problem for us here, yet I wonder how the new list has appeared and we here have yet to be able to confirm our interest and involvement?? Nevertheless.. New Salem Saab and Albany Speed Shop are light years ahead of most dealers as we… Read more »
74stingray
74stingray

Love the enthusiasm! Best of luck!

Peter Gilbert
Peter Gilbert

We definitely need one in the Midwest. How about Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Alex
Alex

Great start, I definitely think your a right though Swade, more to come, while there are some obvious choices here (boston) there are a lot of odd places added and others totally missing. No Chicago but Iowa? No NYC area but Syracuse? No San Francisco Bay area? It’s a great start though, keep posting them as we hear about more.

Dave in Cedar Rapids
Dave in Cedar Rapids

I thought it odd that there’s no Hirsch in Chicago, but Meyer Garage is the oldest Saab dealer west of the Mississippi River. I’m not at all surprised they’re one of the initial dealers.

Nate 9-3
Nate 9-3

Gotta love Meyer Garage! It was good to see them on this list.

North Toronto Punter
Last time I checked Canada was part of North America (Mexico too). Would one of the dealers from North of the 49th care to comment. Better,why not a comment from Saab….. Also: Couldn’t help but notice “from Q2 …” as the owner of a company who also does his billing on a quarterly basis that makes April. In the meantime….anybody who is remotely interested in a performance version (such that we can offer…) under “warranty coverage” would be ill-advised to buy a car before then, no? And so the stockpile grows… I would suggest Saab North America to make a… Read more »
North Toronto Punter

On the same thought train:

Presuming no plans for Hirsch presence in Canada (or even so)…if, say, I travel to Checkpoint Saab, Buffalo (the closet American dealer for anybody in Toronto and surrounds) will the Checkpoint Folk install the software on my new 9-5 (surely yes)…more imporantly, will I be entitled to full North American wide warranty coverage in the (presumably unlikely) event that my Hirsch tune causes something to fail?

Swade

I’ve emailed your question to SaabCNA. Hopefully we’ll get an answer.

My presumption is that because they’re different markets, even if they might be predominantly based on the same things, the answer will be no.

Hopefully I’m wrong. But they’re separate countries and what applies for one doesn’t necessarily apply for the other, despite the shared land mass. I’ll post here as soon as I get the answer. If it’s a positive answer I’ll post it on the front page.

baas900i
baas900i

if it’s a negative answer can the good folk who are regulars and buyers of Saab product be allowed to comment?

Darryl
Unless there is an enhancement to the current programs by SaabUSA, my understanding is the current offers will remain until the end of February as outline on the Saab USA website. BTW in the call we saw parts of the new world based platform for the all new Saab website. They did a fantastic job! I don’t remember the launch date right now but it’s soon also. All of the agenda items outlined systamatically further detach us from GM and address many of the recently discussed topics on this very forum. As you all know, I am pro Saab to… Read more »
Darryl - New Salem Saab

PS sorry for the Iphone spelling.. (in all my posts..)

Jörgen Trued - SUHRT
Jörgen Trued - SUHRT

So North-westerners (not the people in the Northwest territory in Minnesota) have to depend on the relatives and families in Scandinavia to have the send the stuff?
As I remember every other family in Portland OR, and Seattle was related to Sweden or Norway.

David
David

$1350 for an ECU remapping. That is crazy. I wonder if the price will come down once they realize no one is doing the upgrade? I’d think about half that price would be fair for a 30HP bump.

Anders
Anders

Well, people buy their tuning so why would they lower their prices? You get factory warranty, so it’s not only about the horse powers.

Chris Carrier
Chris Carrier

I paid $900 for a similar tune on my 9-3 that is NOT covered under warranty…

AJM

I’ve talked with both Saab Cars NA and Hirsch about this. This is not a complete list of dealers.

Shortly, there will be communications to ALL Saab dealers about becoming an authorized dealer in some capacity.

My guess is that this list was not supposed to get published quite yet.

Stay tuned,

AJ Murphy
Just Saab

100%Saab
100%Saab

Go Cincinnati! Great website.

Just a thought.

74stingray
74stingray

Patience is needed here……..Id be interested in seeing just home many people griping about no Hirsch at thier dealer will actually buy it if and when it arrives?

gryphon95
gryphon95

Woohoo! International Motors! Glad to see them on the list.

Chris Carrier
Chris Carrier

Can we get clarification on those of us who bought a Saab 9-5 ALREADY not having this opportunity? We bought ours Jan 3.

AJM
Chris, It’s my understanding from the press release that you have 60 days from date of purchase. The advantage to Hirsch Performance parts is they are installed at authorized Saab dealers, do not affect the warranty or emission system performance of the vehicle and are high quality systems designed especially for Saab cars. Installation of the Hirsch Performance parts within 60 days of sale of the new vehicle will give the consumer the same warranty as a new vehicle, an advantage for our customers.” My suggestion is you tell your dealer you are interested and as soon as they get… Read more »
Chris Carrier
Chris Carrier

That’s good advice.

However, while 60 days makes sense for new purchasers, if I’m Saab/Hirsch, I extend that for existing purchasers under a certain mileage.