NEVS Job Posting

While checking the NEVS website that a lot of you have been critical about, I came across the following and don’t remember seeing it before. I only post this because I know a lot of former employees of Saab check this site on a regular bases and I haven’t seen this mentioned anywhere with links and such. If you are a former employee, please send your info right away and check back from time to time at http://www.national-ev.se/en/work-with-us/ for new information as it becomes available or come back here as we will try to stay on top of this stuff.

Work with us

We will need many skilled employees. Recruitment will start during the summer. Initially we are looking for employees in management, development and management of our operations in Trollhättan.

On this page you will later find details on how you can get in contact with representatives for recruitment. In the meantime, if you are interested in a future with us please send an email to [email protected]

Andrew

I think the best news we’ve seen yet: the people most devestated being out of work will start to see a revival of jobs. If SAAB is around in a few years, maybe I’ll get an engineering job there!

Dejjo

i have already applied for a job att NEVS. fingers crossed that I get one..

SaabLife

Hmm, I wonder if they’ll be wanting any college fresh corporate archival administration technicians. Haha I guess I can dream.

Doctor Donk

I can work as crash / stress tester. Much better to use real man instead of dummies.

Andrew

If NEVS continues SAAB’s legendary safety record, you’d be the safest crash dummy in the world

rune

Could be a fun theme for a commercial; crash test dummies meeting at a bar, dissing their respective employers…

SaabKen

Rune you just reminded me of this classic commercial. From the ’80s, of course !!

Jan K.

I think there was a campaign like that by some other car maker, perhaps in the late 90’s. Undoubtedly Saab crash test dummies would be the happiest!

SaabKen

Andrew, right-click on Dr. Donk’s name …… look at his avatar. Maybe he should work as “biofuel testing team”, LOL !

SaabKen

I don’t mind applying to work as Official Car Detailer. OK scrub that, my car’s usually dirty as-is.

Um, how about Official Concept Car Test Pilot ……. yeah ! 😀

Romac

Wonderful news to hear the beast is starting to come out of suspended animation! Whatever NEVSAB’s plans are, they’ve had the guts to kick this off, and I wish them the very best.

I suggest we should have a permanent link to their site from saabsunited somewhere. What think ye all?

SaabLife

Agreed, on an unrelated note; I wonder when they’re going to upgrade that website.

Chek Enjin Soon

It will soon be redirected to the Mahindra Group website.

SaabLife

Wouldn’t mind that at all.

Thorfinn

This the REAL stuff. While the rest of us around the world, SAAB enthusiasts all, agonise over the minutiae of the company’s rebirth, there are good, honest men and women in Trollhattan who might now get their livelihoods back. Of course we hope they will be making SAABs; I’m sure that they hope so too. But if they end up making electric vehicles with a new name specifically for China, they will still be the best people to do it because they are and always will be SAAB people and they deserve all our support, help and good wishes.

SaabKen

Well said !

3cyl

Yes, we have to hope that this works out for the former SAAB employees reagardless of what they building.

adde
I just send an email to them asking about re-employment of those who worked there prior to bakruptcy (production personell). Ofc when time comes. I wondered if those ppl, who have expirience and knowledge in LEAN production system, need to apply as well, like someone who never worked there, or they will be contacted and asked if they are still interessted to get back and work. I always imagened they are going to man it from above (someone help me translate certain positions im going to mention in swedish): They put up management/leading guys (to express my self that way,… Read more »
dezzer

is this the best time to bring up the England win over Sweden !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian Hamilton

Are you really Clint Eastwood?

SaabKen

You feelin’ lucky, punk ?

dezzer

Allan B

Great news. ( I mean the jobs posting, not Sweden going out of Euro 2012 🙂 )

dezzer

yeah…they should stick to building brillant cars and give up the footy !

Allan B

Mind you, without the appearance of Theo Walcott it would have been a very different story. Credit to Roy Hodgson (a friend of Sweden, although not last night). Stackars Sverige!

H.K. Gordon

It is good news – we are hoping for the best.