NEVS hires Key Account Manager
September 26, 2012 in News
The former Key Account Manager Saab Engineering Services at Saab Automobile AB, Frank Smit, has now been hired by NEVS.
Frank has a long history within Saab and the auto-industry, he started as After Sales Manager at Saab Janse BV in May 1990 and has since worked as:
- Vehicle Quality Engineer at Nissan Europe,
- Fleet Manager at Saab Financial Services Netherlands,
- Application engineer & Design System Engineer – Base Engine Hardware at GM Powertrain Europe,
- Assistant Chief Engineer Fam-3, Ecotec & HFV6 Engines also at GM Powertrain Europe,
- Technical Leader Advanced Engineering Engines and later on Chief Engineer Gasoline Engines at Saab Automobile AB.
His last position at Saab was as Key Account Manager Saab Engineering Services.
We congratulate Frank on his new position!