Yesterdays sales of the Saab 9-3 Aero 2014

Nevs_WM-Blk_2

Yesterday at 14:00CET (GMT+1) the sales started for the new Saab through Nevs website. It was a great start of the sale because they received a total of 15 orders of new Saabs throughout the day.

-“It is pleasing that we directly met an interest that also led to the ordered cars. And our first customer in Trollhättan actually visited me yesterday afternoon. We are humble but also hopeful for future sales. Many people have heard of and want to make an appointment for a test drive, which starts in January “– Jonas Hernqvist, Nevs Sales Manager

Visit saabcars.com

Busy

Question: has SU become the official press office of NEVS?

Red J

Busy,
we are nobody’s press office.
SU has published in the past press releases coming from Saab Automobile AB, and we will keep doing this, if the news are of interest for our readers.

I think many people here are interested in knowing what happened yesterday, and as that piece of news has only been published in Swedish, and not all readers understand Swedish. We think that publishing that press release here in English is a service for our readers that they appreciate.

Busy

I am one of your readers. It appeared that way. Tnx for clearing this up for me.

Angelo V.
It’s a good time to buy a Saab. I still say, if they are building about a dozen cars a week (They said 10), those cars are getting supreme attention to detail. You’re getting a great effort for your money. Two other things occur to me: The 9-3 is still competitive when it comes to looks, inside and out. And although it’s been pointed out that some lower or similarly priced competition has more/newer amenities, in the end, after a few years of ownership—-the basics are what matter most. And here, the basics are a proven platform that’s fun to… Read more »
Troels, Denmark

Ed Lorenz

NickB

I agree. I am not so much concerned with resale value on my 06′ 9-3SS Aero, nor my 03′ 9-5 Aero. My intention is to drive them into the ground, or until Saab comes back to the states.

Stefan Zomborcsevics

What?!?
I just can’t believe what I see. I well balanced comment, and also related to the subject?!?
Thank you A.V!!
For the last 12 month, you have driven me nuts, you made me stop reading SU for 3 full month and you made me stop commenting at all since every article became a way for you to shout out your misshap of nevs way of doing things.

This makes me smile, makes me think that I was wrong and gives me hope.

If you, of all, can accepts nevs way. Then there is hope.

What happened?

And by the way, thx A.V for the balenced comment!

Angelo V.
Well, this isn’t the only positive comment I have posted RE NEVS. I generally call it like I see it—and for the most part, I’ve been consistent that I think NEVS has done a decent job from an operational standpoint (technical/business decisions pertaining to production start up) and I have been most critical of them with regard to the marketing/outreach side. NEVS has given me reason to be encouraged from time to time—-but then long periods of them being missing in action and no website updates, no nurturing of the brand/followers. But I think seeing a car produced and the… Read more »
theSandySaab

…we all get experienced and wiser with time…
Now, where did I put my glasses….???

Angelo V.

Good point SandySaab and that includes NEVS too—-they seem to be getting wiser with time and experience.

nichell

How about: SNEV-Swedish National Electric Vehicle or EVNS- Electric Vehicles Nationale de Sweden.

David Hay

I looked in on the Saab website today and it is not immediately obvious how one would go about buying a car. I looked through all of the pages but found no place dedicated to a description of the car’s features or price or how to purchase.

Maybe after selling 15 online they feel overloaded.

Most mysterious —

Johnny Johansson

You must go to the Swedish version of the website

scand

I wonder how many they sold on the subsequent days ?