2014 will see a nice new line up of model Saabs in 1:43rd scale for us Mini Saab Fans.
Andrei from Griffin Models (www.griffinmodels.com) has been hard at work producing and developing a few rare models like the EV-1 and the Phoenix as well as the Turbo X in both Saloon and Estate versions.
The list of new models include:
1. Saab 900 SPG (RBM Performance)
2. Saab 9-3 Turbo-X Sedan (also as Griffin and current 9-3 by NEVS)
3. Saab 9-3 Turbo-X Combi (also as Griffin)
4. Saab 9-5 Linear/Vector 2010
5. Saab 9-5 Aero Combi 2010
6. Saab Phoenix
7. Saab Novanta by Bertone/SKF
8. Saab 9-3 Pikes Peak Viggen
9. Saab 900 CD (already prepared and just waiting to be produced)
10. Saab EV-1
Although dates are not confirmed as yet all these will be in the shop during 2014.
Classic 900 fans have not been left out and you will see in the Configurator part of the site that there is now almost a full line up of 900 saloons and hatches. Here you can choose your body, wheels, left or right hand drive as well as lights etc. The list goes on. All you have to do is paint your model the colour you want and put it together.
Later this year Andrei will take delivery of a 3D printer which will help with the “one off” requests making it easier and quicker and to be more flexible with your requests.
I have placed a few extra pictures on flickr, http://www.flickr.com/photos/trollpowersaab/sets/72157626596402165/