Angelo V.
2 years 28 days ago

I see Kitty found a shady spot under the Saab. Does this make the cat a “Shade Tree Mechanic?” By the way, the car is beautiful and would still sell with a minor update, bonafide dealership network and the right promotion.

Ralph
2 years 28 days ago

Nice wheels (and nice cat)!

theSandySaab
2 years 28 days ago

That’s my car !!!!
It’s a beauty, nice to look at, nice to drive…
Cool Cat!
Enjoy, keep it up and running!

CoolCombi
2 years 28 days ago

I remember my Saab dealer had one of these new in inventory in 2006 w/ manual shift. I looked at it and thought, “I should buy this”. Biggest regret in my Saab driving history ever.

theSandySaab
2 years 27 days ago

The TurboX was a 2008 (-09) specific model with only 2000 cars made in a mix of manual and auto, SS and SC. The SportsCombi was introduced as my2006 though, with the Aero boasting the Assie made GM/Holden made 2.8T V6.

talladegan
2 years 28 days ago

Very fancy catalytic converter I see 😉

Joe
2 years 27 days ago

Don’t back up!

theSandySaab
2 years 25 days ago

Oh, and I hope you have a tune! It totally transforms the car. The Combi is heavy and the XWD induces some losses. These drawbacks are easily overcome by one of the available tuning guys out there. The 2.8T is a great base for increased performance. There is BCB, JZW, while I’m using Vtuner Brian with full satisfaction. From a cool Combi the tune raises the TX to a practical sports car.
Just do it!

Dmain
2 years 25 days ago

Can you tell me more about the best tune options for the 2.8 T engine? I have a 2009 Aero XWD which has the same 280 hp engine as the TX. Most of the tune packages look they do only minor improvements. I could be convinced if I heard back from members of this group. Thanks in advance!

theSandySaab
2 years 23 days ago

There are a couple of tuner options for the 2.8T. JZW John is one, I’m with Vtuner Brian (also BCB, plus the classics, Maptun, Hirsch, Nordic)… Brian states that there plenty of margins in the hardware, and a software tune reduces or removes the limits set by Saab/GM for market and political reasons. Already a Stage0(Vtuner)/Stage1(JZW) gives you a “new” car. Can’t enough describe the smile on my face after the first Vtune on my 2006 9-3 SS Aero. Yummi!
To anyone who has an untuned Saab – just do it! No regrets, say 320 bhp, 550 Nm… ;-))

mtario
2 years 25 days ago

Nice car, indeed. Simon, is it the same car you let me drive in February 2013 on the Mont-Royal ?

See pictures here:

-Michel T.
Montréal, Québec.

Simon
2 years 24 days ago

Hi (Mr. Saab Quebec Club’s president) Michel,

Yes it is. I hope you keep a good memory of the ride.

Thank you all for your nice comments.

This is a wonderful car to drive everyday 🙂

Simon