WHAT WE ARE
- SaabsUnited is a private non-profit blog managed by a group of people called the SU-Crew. The advertisement we have on the site help run the costs of the website and in some small part support the events that we have been a part of. The key rule of the advertisement on the site is that it is to be beneficial to the readers of the site.
- We write stories about SAAB and its cars, in the stories we try to focus on the positive side of SAAB. We all have different ways of writing and our own style, some writers have fixed positions writing about specific things such as Saab of the Week, it was because of SAAB etc.
- SaabsUnited was previously owned by Steven Wade who created a website on February 5th 2005 called TrollhattanSaab.com. This is when the website was born, a few years after that the website changed name to SaabsUnited.
- On the 15th of March 2011 the website was bought by Tim and moved to the home of SAAB, Trollhättan, Sweden.
- On the 1st of January 2012 a co-ownership was set up for a 50% stake each together with Till Drescher in Germany. SaabsUnited has a company registered in the United Kingdom as SaabsUnited LTD operated by Robin Morley.
If you would like to get in contact with anyone of the writers please send an e-mail to saabsunitedcrew (at) gmail.com
- Please read it here: http://www.saabsunited.com/website_user_policy
I AM UNABLE TO REGISTER A USER ACCOUNT
- Every user account on SU has to manually be approved by one of the administrators so it could take a day or two before we have had time to approve it.
- Please make sure that your username is a normal one and not just a combination of letters and numbers, also make sure that you typed in your names in to the specific fields. Also check that the activation e-mail did not end up in a spam-folder.
- If you’re still not able to create it or you just get an automated “spam-bot” message, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will create an account for you manually.