SaabsUnited was previously owned by Steven Wade who created a website on February 5th 2005 called TrollhattanSaab.com. This is when the website was born, a few years after that the website changed name to SaabsUnited.
On the 15th of March 2011 the website was bought by Tim Rokka and moved to the home of SAAB, Trollhättan, Sweden. As of the 1st of January 2012 a co-ownership was set up for a 50% stake each together with Till Drescher in Germany. SaabsUnited remains a non-profit website run by a group of friends who try to cover and support Saab all over the world.
- SAAB Sales Data – Here we present sales data for Saab’s from around the world
- SAAB Clubs all over the world – Find the Saab club in your country!
- We are many, We are SAAB events that took place around the world on the 14-15th of January 2012
- Saving the last Saab 9-3 Griffin In april and May of 2012 the fans came together and donated money enough to both save the last Saab and help the Saab Car Museum in a significant way.
- SAAB Original Photos - Here you can find the original photos that Saab has published over the years
- SAAB Drivers Photo Gallery - Upload your own photos
- Wheels, Colors and Interiors – Images taken from the build your Saab showing different versions of the cars
- Video Archive - Videos that SAAB, SaabsUnited and others have created
- Color Codes
- SAAB Engines: Name, horse-power and year-model
- SAAB Original Service program (coming soon)
- AUX-Port in older Saab’s
- How do you tune a car, here is a video describing the procedure
- How to set up a car in a roto-test and tune it
- SAAB 9-5 Pendulum (Sway bar links)
- Oktoberfest 2011
- Oktoberfest 2012