SaabsUnited was created on February 5th 2005 and back then called TrollhattanSaab.com. This is when the website was born, a few years after that the website changed name to SaabsUnited.
- SAAB Sales Data – Here we present sales data for Saab’s from around the world
- SAAB Clubs all over the world – Find the Saab club in your country!
- We are many, We are SAAB events that took place around the world on the 14-15th of January 2012
- Saving the last Saab 9-3 Griffin In april and May of 2012 the fans came together and donated money enough to both save the last Saab and help the Saab Car Museum in a significant way.
- SAAB Original Photos – Here you can find the original photos that Saab has published over the years
- SAAB Drivers Photo Gallery – Upload your own photos
- Wheels, Colors and Interiors – Images taken from the build your Saab showing different versions of the cars
- Video Archive – Videos that SAAB, SaabsUnited and others have created
- Owners manuals & documentation – Information documents published by Saab
- Color Codes
- SAAB Engines: Name, horse-power and year-model
- SAAB Original Service program (coming soon)
- AUX-Port in older Saab’s
- How do you tune a car, here is a video describing the procedure
- How to set up a car in a roto-test and tune it
- SAAB 9-5 Pendulum (Sway bar links)
- Oktoberfest 2011
- Oktoberfest 2012