Tiago has tweaked his 2010 Saab 9-5 CGI based on the recent tail lamp spyshots published yesterday.
Aside from the car doing a 180, here are the tweaks as listed by Tiago:
- Tweaked the rear light graphics,
- Enlarged the rear windows a bit to match the spy pics,
- Slanted the hockey stick a bit more,
- Changed the base of the rear window where it meets the c-pillar,
- Corrected the hood lines a bit, and
- Rounded the top corner of the rear doors…
Nothing big, just several small things. 🙂
Previous iterations of Tiago’s CGI can be seen here.
Click this one to enlarge.
Thanks again, Tiago!!!