EnG Convertible Update — good start

OK, so there aren’t many requirements for inspection where I live. As long as there are no cracks in the windshield, all lights are functioning and the vehicle meets minimum and maximum size, you pretty much pass the state requirements. If you live in Nashville (within a five-county region), you must pass an emissions check unless your vehicle pre-dates emissions requirements (before 1973 or so).
The new (to me) 1991 Saab 900 Turbo convertible passed with flying colors!
(Those are zeros — I’m going green, baby!)

inspection report Saab 1991 900.jpg

I’ll go down to the county administration building to pay the sales tax and get the permanent title and tags. I say this to make everyone else jealous — I’ll have no problems getting in and out in about twenty (20) minutes even with a complex thing like an out-of-state title transfer. And, it’ll cost me about $50 for the tags for the year and about $20 for the title fee. Sometimes it’s great to live in a place that has minimal government regulations. 😉

Notify of

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.