A few years ago, we were all quite impressed when Intellichoice names Saab’s CPO program in the Top 10 of pre-owned vehicle programs in the US.
This year, they’ve placed a little better then the Top 10. Try being in the Top 2!!
Saab placed second after Volvo (who also won back in 2007) in the Luxury category of the Intellichoice awards. They also scored another award, noted below.
Overall Winner: Volvo
Best Warranty: Porsche
100% Inspection Score: Audi, Infiniti, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lincoln, Mercedes-Benz and Volvo
Strongest Brand Value: Saab
5. Hummer, Audi, Lincoln (tie)
CPO programs have been all the more important this year as new car sales of all brands (except Hyundai and Subaru, perhaps) have plummeted. Used car prices have risen as a result, so to be able to offer greater value for the dollar by way of an excellent CPO program has likely been a great bonus.
Details about Saab’s CPO program in the US:
- 6 years/100,000-Mile Certified Pre-Owned Limited warranty1
- $0 Deductible
- Fully Transferable (No charge)
- 117-Point Inspection and Reconditioning process by our trained technicians
- 24 Hour Roadside Assistance2
- Courtesy Transportation3
- A clean Vehicle History Report on every vehicle
- 24 Hour Customer Assistance Hotline
- OnStar® digitally-equipped vehicles are eligible for three trial months of OnStar4 Safe & Sound service plus 30 minutes of Hands-Free Calling5 good for two months
- XM6 equipped vehicles come with three trial months7 of the XM Everything Package. Get over 170 channels, including commercial-free music plus the best sports, news, talk and entertainment
The big question, of course, is whether there’ll be a CPO program after Saab’s sale to Koenigsegg Group.