I’ve just been on the phone with one of the organisers of the Dutch Saab Support Convoy and he tells me they now have around 360 vehicles attending! Then there’s the Belgians who’ll be travelling over for the event, too.
It’s going to be maaaaaaaaaad! And very Saaby.
I’ve recently received some updated details on the UK event, as follows:
- 10.00 – 11.00 – Meeting of Saab owner convoys at the Saab UK Headquarters, Griffin House Osborne Road Luton Bedfordshire, LU1 3YT
- CAR PARKING and line up of cars on Luton Retail Park, Gypsy Lane
- 11.00 – 12.00 – Time for meet and greet, Car Show, photo shoots, etc.
- 12.00 – 13.00 Depart of Cavalcade to Imperial War Museum, Duxford
- 13.00 onwards – Arrival at Duxford Museum and line-up of 50 cars
- Best examples of 62 years Saab car history in front of Wing Co Joe’s Café
- Raffle of Saab memorabilia
CLICK HERE to add your name to the list of attendees.
The full updated press release is available here.
Anyone attending these event might want to consider printing out one of these for sticking on to their window.
There are various countries available, as well as a PDF/Word flyer that you can print out and hand around to other Saab owners.
Big thanks to Gary M in Sweden for making these available.