I’ve just been very busy posting some updates to our Saabs United Historic Rally Team home page.
What, you didn’t know that there was a Saabs United Historic Rally Team?! Well, there is, and our two Saab 99 Turbos will be running in the 2010 Rally to the Midnight Sun in just a matter of months from now.
Car #1 is now looking absolutely fantastic with its shiny black paint and rally livery. The guys are finishing off the body work now and soon the engine will be ready to go in.
Here’s some of the recent postings and videos from the SUHRT website:
- A look inside out rally engines…..
- Rally car suspended by Bilstein…..
- Welding our Wishbones…..
- Saab 99Turbo Engine honing…..
- Reproduction rally decals for our Saab 99 Turbo…..
- More engine work for our Saab 99 Turbo rally cars…..
- Visit from Historic Rally Racing Team…..
- New sponsor decals for our rally Saab 99 Turbos……
And now to our competition!!!!
Watch the video and J
Comments are closed.