Over the last few days I’ve presented a lot of information for you about the new Saab 9-5. This has been from a Saab document that I was fortunate enough to receive, containing some background information for certain European markets.
Most of it we had heard/seen in the press releases for the 9-5, but I think some of it gave a new and more insightful perspective on the various technologies that will be on show, as well as a preview as to some of the stuff that will come in the 2011 model year.
Please remember there are two slideshows with much of this information, and a few things I haven’t covered, over at saab.log. Here and here.
For those who missed some of the information, you can click on the links below to read each post.
- Saab 9-5 forms and colors
- Saab 9-5 interiors
- Saab 9-5 Chassis
- Saab 9-5 – Drivesense system
- Saab 9-5 Smartbeam headlamp system
- Saab 9-5 infotainment system
- Saab 9-5 head-up display (HUD)
- Saab 9-5 Lane Departure Warning system
- Saab 9-5 Adaptive Cruise Control and Stop n Go systems
- Saab 9-5 MY2010 Engine data
Cheers, big ears.