Sunday Snippets

The young design students we’ve been following are now adding wheels to the clay model.
Incas!!! Cool choice!
Earlier this week, there was an entry on my RSS feed from a blog that read as follows:

….Saab Cars North America is planning on acquiring only 14% of 28 cars in the Saab USA Heritage Collection. The remaining 24 vehicles or 86% of the collection will be auctioned off by GM.

When I clicked on the headline, I got a 404 error – the story had been removed. The big question is whether it was removed because it was incorrect, or because Saab/GM don’t want people to know this yet?
From Electronista, for those whom it might effect:

Car maker Saab Cars North America, which recently was bought by Spyker, from GM, has made an agreement with OnStar to keep offering the subscription service to future Saab buyers. All model year 2010 and newer Saabs sold in the United States will be covered under the deal. The service is free for one year for buyers of the Saab 9-3 Aero and Saab 9-5 models and includes navigation guidance and emergency help.

This is worth looking at, especially for the interior photos.
The gearchange alone will make the time spent worthwhile.
I hate to go all country and western on you, but they don’t make ’em like that any more.
The Local proves that Swedish press can still be complete a$$es when it comes to Saab reporting.
Nice to see some have taken them to task in comments.
I won’t be covering my Alfa here at all, which I’m sure will be a relief to some.
It’ll be covered, along with a mere smattering of news (when I get time) over at Toro Grosso.

Comments are closed.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.