The guys from Sweden’s Auto Motor and Sport are at today’s first press drive and they’ve phones in some preliminary thoughts.
Dot points here, as it’s a short piece, which you can read (or translate) here.
- This new car looks a hundred thousand kronor more expensive than its predecessor
- “Never have we been able to drive a Saab on the attack with as light fingers on the steering wheel!”
- Car feels like it can definitely take Saab well into the next decade
- None of the negatives from the Opel Insignia can be traced through to the 9-5
- Even 18-inch wheels look small-ish
The bit I really like is the poll at the bottom: