The big story of the week has been the Swedish press picking up on the fact that Vladimir Antonov will be driving for the team in the #2 car in the Midnight Sun Rally. TTELA featured the story and I think a few of the Stockholm papers ran it as well.
I’m going to be there in Trollhattan when the rally guys hit town on the first night and I can’t wait to see the cars, as well as the drivers and navigators.
The other posts in the last week include:
- Our premiere sponsor – Mellowood Medical
- Our #2 car is going green!
- Our new rally clutch arrives
- Preparations for the new paint on car #2
- Interior works on Car #1 (including a good look over the re-vamped dash)
- Mixing our Marble White paint for Car #2
Make sure you head on over to the Saabs United Historic Rally Team website and check it all out.
The Midnight Sun rally is now less than two months away!
Thanks to Justyn for the Antonov link!