RE-POSTED: It’s pack up and get ready day for me so I thought I’d better post this one more time before heading north.
Take one blogger to the other side of the world and get him to drive a car.
Not much to that, really. There’ll be road tests all over the interwebs, even before I get there.
But take one blogger and arm him with the will and interests of the people and we have a completely different idea….. One that I’d like to try: the people’s road test.
I will be jumping on a plane this weekend and heading halfway around the world (for the third time in nine months!) to drive the all-new Saab 9-5. What I’d like to do is take a sidestep in addition to the normal road test thought pattern. I will cover all the regular things as best as I know how, but I’d like to make sure you get the answers you seek about this car.
I’ll be somewhat confined to the drive program that Saab has laid out for us, but it goes for two days and I’m sure that during that time I’ll be able to seek answers and shoot film of the things you want to know about.
So…… fire away in comments and let me know what you would like to know about the all new Saab 9-5.
Power to the people!
Test drive program (edited):
- Arrival to Landvetter Airport, Gothenburg
- Welcome and brief
- Test drive to Trollhättan
- Arrival to the Launch Centre in the Saab Automobile plant
- Discussion with partners on site
- Media Centre and photo opportunity of static car
- Test drive to handling track
- Short presentation of handling exercise
- Discussion partners on site
- Continued test drive to the airport