The Saab Festival is coming up and hopefully quite a few of you will be travelling to Trollhattan for the festivities.
I got in touch with the tourism people in THN and asked them what they thought the 9 best things to do in Trollhattan are for the next week or so. Here’s the list they sent me.
- The Waterfall Days (Fallens Dagar) – 16-18 July
- The Waterfalls every day in July at 3 pm.
- The Locks area is fantastic. Guided tours daily
- The Powerstation Olidan – guided tours daily
- The Cableway with transport over Trollhätte canal
- The Plateau mountains Halle- and Hunneberg (must be small as I can’t find a link 🙂 )
- Outdoor exhibition with stone sculptures in the falls area
- The Canal Museum
- The Summercard with entrances to many sights www.sommarkortet.eu