PLEASE NOTE THIS CAR HAS BEEN SOLD
Am re-posting this as there is still a week for this to sell.
This is something different. It’s not something I’ve done before here at SU but I’m willing to give it a try seeing the car is a special edition Classic 900.
The following email comes from David Vandenborre, who’s name appears on the door of Garage Vandenborre, a Belgian Saab dealer.
There is a Dutch registry that can give you some background on the Saab 900 GT at this website.
We have a rare 900 classic
- Saab 900 GT (only 10 cars were made for the Belgium market)
- Modelyear 1993
- Mileage: 288,000 km
- First owner, no accidents
- Original sportchassis en 185 bhp engine
- exterior color: black
- interior: black leather (Bridge of Weir) with black wool inserts (zegna ermenegildo)
- Original 2 tone Aero 92 wheels
- The interior is in perfect condition
Following remarks have to be made:
- rust on the underside of the right door ( a classic problem )
- sagging headliner (another classic problem)
- there are scratches on the Aero kit
The engine runs as new and airconditioning works just fine. The car has always been serviced by our dealership.
Bids (Saabs enthusiast only, of course) can be done by email: (REMOVED) The car will only be on sale for a period of two weeks, starting today.
Click to enlarge the photos.
For a full set of photos, click here.
Information in this post has been provided by the seller and Saabs United is not responsible for its content or accuracy.
Any potential buyers should take steps to satisfy themselves as to the condition of the vehicle before making an offer to purchase.
Comments are closed.