Here’s a market we don’t hear about too often.
Despite all the economic turmoil in Greece over the last few years, Chris Z tells me Saab are still popular there and had been doing OK.
Saab have recently announced pricing for the Greek market.
- Linear 1.6Τ 180hp Μanual €39,500 (no auto box available)
- Linear 2.0T 220hp Manual €45,250
- Linear 2.0T 220hp XWD Manual €47,950
- Aero 2.0T 220hp XWD Manual €55,500
- Aero 2.0T 220hp XWD Auto €55,500
- Aero 2.8T 300hp V6 Sentronic XWD Manual €65,500
- Linear 2.0 TiD 160hp Manual €46,750
- Aero 2.0 TTiD 190hp XWD Manual €57,000
The new Saab 9-5 is scheduled to hit Greek soil around late October.