It seems there’s a number of unique Saabs selling at the moment.
The current owner of this ultra-rare Saab 900 ‘Safari’ has only had it for a few months, but some plans to emigrate away from Holland mean that it’s now up for sale (again).
As seen at the Saab Festival in July 2010….
And as featured when the Saab 900 Wagon was purchased a month or so before….
Here’s the ad for the sale of the vehicle (in English)
– 76,000 KMS
– MY1981 (yes, facelift is done by previous owner)
– H-engine 73 KW / 4-speed transmission
– Leather interior, brown and in pefect condition.
– Central locking with RC / interval on ws.wipers.
– Power steering
– Aftermarket sunroof
– Saab towbar
– New -> tires,battery,fuelpump,r.door pistons,75k service
– Dutch MOT
The asking price might make you whistle, but then this is a one-of-very-few custom job