The Paris Auto Show is coming up later this week and Saab will have plenty for the press to talk about.
The following press releases have been featured here at Saabs United already, but make up the bulk of Saab’s offering for the Paris show. Of course, there will also be news about the collaboration with BMW to add to this list.
A summary release about the following:
- Public debut: Saab 9-3 ePower, first EV from Saab
- Class-leading 119 g/km CO2 emissions from latest Saab 9-3 diesels
- New BioPower, diesel and gasoline engines expand Saab 9-5 line-up
- Saab and American Axle Manufacturing (AAM) in joint venture to develop electric and hybrid driveline systems
- New company, e-AAM Driveline Systems, headquartered in Trollhättan, Sweden
- Major step for Saab towards a successful future as an independent company
- Saab 9-3 SportCombi with all-electric propulsion
- Projected driving range 200 km approx.
- Battery cells set benchmark for energy density
- User trials with 70-strong test fleet starting next year
- Two-stage turbo diesels give CO2 emissions of just 119 g/km
- Across-the-range reduction of 10 percent in CO2 emissions
- Distinctive TX Edition continued
- New 163 hp gasoline/BioPower engine with Saab XWD
- Three engines added to powertain line-up
- Sporty,190 hp 2.0 TTiD – first Saab diesel to offer XWD
- Efficient, 180 hp 1.6T develops class-leading 112 hp per liter
- Saab BioPower flex-fuel option