I haven’t done a site stats post for a few months, but here’s an update for September 2010. Site stats are compiled to let me know how things are going, let you know how things are developing and to provide a gentle reminder to Saab that there’s some value in this whole website thing.
- There were 152 articles written on Saabs United during September 2010. That’s just over 5 per day for each day of the month.
- Saabs United servers fed 540,833 pages to 75,585 individual visitors during the month.
- Visitors spent an average of three minutes on site, per visit, which is quite a lot of face time.
- The busiest day of the month was the 29th September, which was when Saab announced their partnership with BMW
- The #1 referring site to Saabs United in September (aside from search) was Auto Motor and Sport.
- The #2 referring site to Saabs United was Facebook (which is interesting as I don’t even use FB for promotion of SU)
- The #3 referring site to Saabs United was Twitter
The top 10 countries with visitors to Saabs United are as follows (click):
The top 10 cities with visitors to Saabs United are as follows (click):
The following were the top 5 viewed individual posts during September:
- Tuesday Snippets – Farago Edition
- Press Release: New Saab 9-3 Diesels Set 119 g/km CO2 Class Benchmark
- Saab 9-4x – a photo by Djup Strupe
- A picture’s worth a thousand tears
- Mats Fägerhag on Saab’s new e-AAM Driveline Systems company
The following posts had more than 50 comments during September:
- Possible dealership problems in US Saab market – 86 comments
- Expectation adjustments for Saab at the Paris Auto Show – 55 comments
- Lance Cole: The new Saab 9-5 – now that the dust has settled… – 65 comments
- Coming Up – Q&A with Jason Castriota – 75 comments
- Images: 2011 Saab 9-3 – 50 comments
- New 3-spoke wheels from Saab – 50 comments
- A word on those 2011 model updates – 69 comments
- Joran Hagglund’s book about Saab sale gets briefed – 103 comments
- Kids and Saabs – 73 comments
- Saab sales data – Great Britain – August 2010 – 115 comments
- Saab 9-5 looks good in red – 50 comments
- Who is a typical Saab 9-5 buyer – really? – 89 comments
- Translate “Kampen om Saab” – please! – 61 comments
- 2011 Saab 9-3 US specs – 93 comments
- Saab 9-3x vs Subaru Outback – 73 comments
- Saab 9-5 crash photos – 51 comments
- Auto Motor and Sport road test True Electric Saab 9-3 – 69 comments
- A picture’s worth a thousand tears – 76 comments
- Saab dealer asks – what will it take? – 159 comments
- Conclusions from the “What will it take” post – 87 comments
- About winter tires and Saabs – 111 comments
- Bloomberg on the struggle for Saab’s revival – 86 comments
- Mats Fägerhag on Saab’s new e-AAM Driveline Systems company – 106 comments
- Dutch Report – Saab to work with BMW – 57 comments
- Update on Saab/BMW co-operation story – 104 comments
- Tuesday Snippets – Farago edition – 56 comments
- Saab press conference set for 11:15am Wednesday – 111 comments
- Press Release: Saab Automobile and BMW enter agreement for supply of gasoline engines – 79 comments
- Notes from Saab/BMW press conference – 67 comments
- Wednesday Night Snippets – Saab/BMW press conference video – 82 comments
- Paris: Saab forecasting 33% lower sales target in US – 83 comments
Comments are closed.