Saturday morning, what better way to start than a little Saab quiz?
Niklas G noted in comments that dn.se features a 10 question test about Saab lore. It is a multiple choice thing, so it is not too difficult.
The quiz is in Swedish, so a rough translation follows here:
- Who designed the first Saab (ursaab)?
- Erik Carlsson received his nickname where?
- SAAB is an abbreviation for …?
- Which rally will VM participate in later this year?
- Name the TV show that does NOT have a Saab 900 in it (sometimes the directors can screw up very badly)
- Kurt Vonnegut, an ex-Saab dealer, states the reason for him never receiving the Nobel literary prize is …?
- The most significant feature of the Saab 92?
- Famous female rally driver who drove Saabs in the 50s and 60s?
- James Bond drove a Saab — which one?
- Both petrol and ethanol — when did Saab launch their first environmentally friendly car?
I managed ten out of ten, but I had to guess at #2, #4 and #5. Two of those questions were basically 50/50. Since Viktor never tells me anything, I had no clue about #4, but a little logical deduction did the trick. (Best of luck in the rally VM!)