– To our great surprise and great disappointment, the district court decided to reject our application. We will definitely appeal the decision, said Victor Muller at a news conference now under way.
Victor Muller is surprised by the district court’s decision and that the application was not complete. There are also errors in the district court’s decision that he intends to appeal.
– We will maintain good contact with the union, traders and suppliers, he says.
According to Muller, he has already spoken to the union representative of the era, and he emphasizes the good relationship they have.
– But then I do not know what steps they take now, he says.
If you can not then there is a plan D, but what it does think he is not telling.
He believes that there is much more information that Saab can offer to get a yes instead. He also says that it feels as if the (court) has information that Saab does not even have access to.
Although the union will ask the company into bankruptcy, they will continue with his appeal.
How do you feel?
– I’m surprised, I thought our application and thought we would get a favorable decision.I think this is an unusual for the Swedish legal system. And we will continue, we’re not dead yet.
– This is no dream, it’s more like a nightmare. I will keep on until the company goes bankrupt. There is money on the horizon who want to enter.
– Even if we lose the appeal, we are not dead, we will continue until the last moment.
Is there more information you can provide a district court?
– Yes, we will overwhelm the court with information.
Muller questions that the judges did not ask for more information. According to lawyers that he talked to, they could have done it.
What do you say to union representatives so that they do not request the company into bankruptcy?
– I can not say anything to them I can only inform them about what our plans are and hope we can work together, says Muller.