Today at 09:00 CET the receivers will host a press conference.
Follow it here constantly written in swedish at:
Please, don’t be to excited. The only thing I expect, is that they announce that the bidding process will start, and that many parties have expressed their intention to make a bid for Saab as a whole or for parts of Saab.
Tim taking over with live update:
– Administrators reveal that there are five interested parties in all of Saab and a number of interested parties who want to buy parts of Saab.
– Their identities are not open for comments
– So far no bids have been placed
– A buyer will probably only be presented once the deal is done
– The time-pressure is being felt, there is not a lot of money available to waste on time
– The administrators are open for bids from anyone, anytime. This time it is not just a matter of price but other factors are important as well
– The administrators only has a factory to sell and no licenses with GM are available, it is up to the buyer to deal with GM but the administrators can mediate the issue with GM
– However the administrators refuse to comment on whether they have spoken to GM or not
– A question was placed on why things are kept secret? the answer is due to commercial issues
– Not a lot came out of the press-conference, some question the reason for having it at all…
The press-conference is now over.