Parts AB continues to expand in Europe
- Expansion in Europe continues – Saab Automobile Parts AB establishes new subsidiaries in Germany, France, Switzerland and Denmark.
- The establishments ensures continued sales and distribution of Saab Genuine replacement parts in Europe.
- European market is of great importance in the company’s future strategy
Saab Automobile Parts AB continues to expand in Europe and has established new subsidiaries in Germany, France, Switzerland and Denmark. The newly formed companies are wholly owned subsidiaries of Saab Automobile Parts AB and the staff employed have a considerable experience with Saab. The new subsidiaries further strengthen the international representation of Saab Automobile Parts AB.
“Establishment of independent sales and distribution companies in Germany, France, Switzerland and Denmark are of great importance to us. There are a large number of Saab cars in these markets and we want to ensure that Saab owners worldwide have continued access to Saab Genuine replacement parts and that we, together with our network of authorized repairers, can continue to give them the best possible aftersales service”, says Lennart Stahl, CEO of Saab Automobile Parts AB.
Saab Automobile Parts AB started its expansion by setting up a commercial office in Trollhattan, Sweden, at the beginning of the year. Subsequently, the company has continued to grow internationally by establishing subsidiaries in the UK and North America and acquiring Saab Automobile AB’s former subsidiaries in Spain and Italy.
“The aftermarket business in the automotive industry is becoming increasingly important. By establishing our own representation in the markets we are increasing the opportunities to care for our existing business with Saab Genuine replacement parts and aftersales service for Saab cars. It also gives us a better position to further develop our product range in the future and we see Europe as one very important part of our future strategy”, says Lennart Stahl.
Facts Saab Automobile Parts AB:
– Number of employees in Sweden: Nyköping about 260, Trollhättan about 50. The company is headquartered in Nyköping.
– The company is responsible for warehousing, distribution and sale of Saab parts and accessories for all
Saab’s Authorized Repairers and service partners globally and also sell logistics services to a number of outside companies.
– Have been responsible for Saab Automobile spare handling since the 1960s.
– Storage area: around 88 000 m².
– Storage: about 70 000 articles.
– Capacity: about 30 000 order lines/day.
– Shipment of 50 trucks distributed each day.