Just a little follow up to Tim’s latest post about the current state of NEVS. It would appear that on Friday, NEVS put another job posting up. This time they are looking for production/painting and the contact is Bertil Gustavsson, the factory manager of painting. Like all of the recent postings, it does say it is one job posting but looks to further bring a core of positions and personal together. I know where my head goes with all these job postings and I find it more an more likely of a production restart sooner then expected, but that is just me and my optimistic way of thinking. This posting will be up until 01/06/13 and below is the actual posting from the NEVS site.
We are looking for people who, in preparation for the start of production, are involved in working with:
– to independently operational keep phosphate and ed-processes with
respect to the environment, quality and availability
– adhesive sealant surgery
– clotting and corrosion protection work
We are looking for people who have
– technical education at least secondary education
– long experience of painting processes and equipment
– knowledge and experience of chemicals, adhesives and paints
– participated in the changes and installations
– used to have a lot of contacts with internal and external customers
To be successful in this role you need to:
– have a very good understanding of the business and its goals
– knowledge of health and safety rules and safety awareness
– be solution oriented
– able to prioritize your tasks
– have the ability to build good relationships
You have good knowledge of Swedish and English, both in speech and writing as well as good knowledge of MS Office.
National Electric Vehicle Sweden AB is a member of the Engineering Industries and covered by current collective agreements signed by IF Metall.