Saab Automobile Parts AB has appointed Fredrik Gyllefjord (31) as CFO and Claes Kalderén (41) as Director of Sales & Marketing. Fredrik and Claes take up their appointments during June and will be members of the Saab Automobile Parts AB management team. They will report to Lennart Ståhl, CEO.
Fredrik Gyllefjord has held the position as CFO for Saab Automobile Parts AB on a consultancy basis since January 2012. Fredrik is a partner in a consulting company and in that role has, amongst other things, had assignments as a management consultant and has worked with the acquisition and sale of companies. He has previously been employed within Saab Automobile AB where he has had a number of assignments within the finance function covering for example financing, treasury, business development and deputy CFO.
Claes Kalderén comes to us from the Districom Group, a consulting company, where he was a founding member and managing director. The company, which is based in China, specializes in the development of sales and distribution channels for the Asian automotive industry. Claes also brings with him his valuable experience from Mercedes-Benz in China where he was the Senior Fleet Sales Manager with responsibility for establishing the car sales organisation in China.
“We are very happy that Fredrik and Claes are now joining the management team. Fredrik has a wide ranging experience of finance work and development issues at an international level and Claes has a solid background in the development of effective international sales channels combined with an extensive knowledge of the automotive industry. The combined experience that Fredrik and Claes bring with them will be an invaluable resource in the development phase in which the company now finds itself”, says Lennart Ståhl, CEO of Saab Automobile Parts AB.
As an independent subsidiary, Saab Automobile Parts AB remained outside the bankruptcy process for the vehicle manufacturing company Saab Automobile AB. The company has continued to serve the global network of about 1 200 distributors and Saab Authorized Repairers in more than 60 countries with Saab Genuine parts, accessories and technical support. The company is owned by the Swedish state since December 2012.
Facts Saab Automobile Parts AB
– Number of employees in Sweden: Nyköping about 260, Trollhättan about 50. The company is headquartered in Nyköping. Number of employees in the subsidiaries: about 45.
– The company is responsible for warehousing, distribution and sale of Saab Genuine parts and accessories for all Saab Authorized Repairers and service partners globally and also sell logistics services to a number of outside companies.
– Have been responsible for Saab Automobile spare parts handling since the 1960s.
– Storage area: around 88 000 m•.
– Storage: about 70 000 articles.
– Capacity: about 30 000 order lines/day.
– Shipment of 50 trucks distributed each day.
– The company is owned by the Swedish state.