I’m the original owner of this TX in Vancouver, Canada and it’s my favourite car thus far. It’s sad to see Saab being sold multiple times and Spyker going under. IMO Aileron is truly a masterpiece with beautifully crafted exterior and interior.
Let’s hope for a better 2015 for our beloved Swedish brand as well as Muller and Spyker.
Happy New Year to my fellow Saabers!
The upgrades on my TX include:
– Gloss yellow car wrap
– Gloss black roof and mirrors wrap
– 19″ TX wheels with custom paint job (winter), 19″ Hirsch 3-Spoke with custom paint job (summer)
– Spacers 10mm front/ 12mm rear
– Hirsch honeycomb front grill
– Roof and trunk lip spoilers
– Lightly tinted windows and taillights
– Hirsch carbon leather dash
– Hirsch leather handles/ handbrake/ smart slot
– Custom Turbo X aluminium pedals
– Vtuner 320hp ECU
– 3″ Downpipe and midpipe
(planning on a 400hp upgrade with intercooler in 2015)
– Brembo 6-piston monobloc with 355 mm brake discs
– Bilstein B8 shocks with H&R springs
– SID2 from Henrik, thanks for the coolest saab gadgets ever
A big thank you to Kenny, I love this 9-3 in yellow, certainly stands out,
A few more pictures can be found on my Flickr page.